Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How I Met My Husband

Throughout this story, I was kind of feeling suspense. Every so often I would get an anticipation feeling for what is going to happen next, or if Edie was going to get caught. Suspense occurs in numerous cases: Edie trying on Mrs. Peebles dress and Chris Watters found her, Edie going over to Chris Watters tent, Alice Kelling was asking Edie questions about her being with Chris, and Edie waiting for the letters at the mailbox all show suspense. As a reader, I was curious as to what would happen. The biggest question in my mind was who is Edie going to end up with? Which guy was going to be her husband? Not only did the story reflect suspense, but the title did as well. "How I Met My Husband" implies there is a suspenseful story to be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment