Friday, August 13, 2010

Brett in love again?

Well, there is no shock here! Brett feels as though she is in love with Pedro Romero. "I'm a goner. I'm mad about the Romero boy. I'm in love with him, I think." (page 187) Can Brett ever meet a guy and just be friends? I do not think it is possible. Romero is nineteen years old! Brett is in her thirties! She can not have all these love feelings for all of these guys. When she was engaged with Mike, she stayed with Robert, other guys, and now she wants Romero. On top of that, she still has Jake in her head. Brett is just a little to carried away with the idea of love. She talks to Jake about her feelings and he tells her she should stop. But, just as Frances is strong-willed, so is Brett. Romero and Brett have a fun time together, but it ends as quickly as it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment